post pics of your pets..

@leprosy: hehe, your dog's so cute; s/he [i don't know the gender:)] is lying by the drumset, i take it:) mine always curls up in front of the amps; she doesn't want to budge most times until we turn up the volume and picksqueal:D

TheSomberlain said:
Awwwww, such a cute little dog and girl :p You look just like daddy :p Well, almost!

i can sing almost as well as Daddy, too:p and you take after Uncle Adrian:D lol ;)

@leprosy: hehe, your dog's so cute; s/he [i don't know the gender:)] is lying by the drumset, i take it:) mine always curls up in front of the amps; she doesn't want to budge most times until we turn up the volume and picksqueal:D
She used to hate it but now she just curles up somwhere and sleeps even when it gets really noisy :p

HalfpintHenkka said:
:) mine always curls up in front of the amps; she doesn't want to budge most times until we turn up the volume and picksqueal:D
leprosy said:
She used to hate it but now she just curles up somwhere and sleeps even when it gets really noisy :p
You two have obviously sent your doggies deaf already, hence they don't mind. :p

cute pup leprosy!!!!

here is another pic of cookie.
cookieasleep2.gif

cookieasleep.gif

@Ralf: He is a cutie. Im surprised you didnt post his "come get me" or "Im all yours" pics ;)

@Leprosy: I think it's called pointer in english, but I'm not sure. Wyżeł in polish if it tells you something :loco: