post pics of your pets..

Johanna said:
lillkisee.jpg

this is my partner in crime... LILLKISSE!!! worship her or despair!

Your cat is so unbelievably beautiful!!!

But seriously...Lillkisse? :p

TheSomberlain said:
Your cat is so unbelievably beautiful!!!

But seriously...Lillkisse? :p
well, she is little and she is a cat so why not? :p

And thanks spike!! but what do you mean her eyes makes it worse? :err:

cats are awesome

i like dogs too but they take more work to take care of, you have to walk them and clean up their poop, cats take care of that stuff on their own and they generally dont run away so you dont have to keep them confined. also if you live in an apartment its much more logical to have a cat than a dog, dogs require more space.

i had a neighbor in philly who had 2 greyhounds in an apartment, i felt sad for the dogs, they couldnt run around and play :\.

anyway i'm just saying i think thats why more people here have cats than dogs.

dogs rule:D we've never had anything but dogs in my family...and most of em have been German Shepherds at that...but right now we have a Border Collie/Black Lab/maybe some Pointer or Setter mutt named Bonnie that i convinced my mum to take home from the pound when i was six. :D she's outlived the last Shep by nearly a year now.

Johanna said:
And thanks spike!! but what do you mean her eyes makes it worse? :err:
All cats are adorable, but your lil one is a cuy above the rest, and it's because of her b00tiful eyes. :oops:

There, happy? :bah:

Here's my dog. The picture's aren't so good because my webcam sucks.

scamp.jpg

This one is my sister harrassing him from behind. o_O

Image160.jpg

perfecterror said:
okay... i am sorry.. but i have more! i found some really old pics that are really funny. these are from when i bought my dog a sweater, and she hated it... take a look. haha:tickled:
Pictures090.jpg

Pictures085.jpg

Pictures086.jpg

Pictures088.jpg

Pictures089.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!this pics are pretty funny....nice doggy though......what's her name?
U ppl make me go tommorow at the pet shop and buy a freakin' animal!!!!! :yell: :yell: :yell: :err: