So.... Varg Vikernes escaped from Prison

in my opionion sons of nothern darkness alone crushes andything eitehr burzum or mayhem could contribute to the black metal world

but then agian i think death metal crushes black metal

WTF? is up with that? I do remember that very well though, pretty fucked up deal.Pretty introverted bunch over there I'd say, Odin, whatever. Strange, very strange. I play D&D online withsome strange fuckers though, can be entertaining, but very odd. Black Metal,? powder coated or anodized,? anodized looks better, but fades in the sun.:tickled::Spin:

I enjoyed Sons of Northern Darkness as well. So many people rip on that album....I guess the uber-twu crowd can't get past a BM band changing their style a bit over time. *shrugs*

DavE

UPDATE: VARG VIKERNES Captured After Car Chase! - Oct. 26, 2003

A day after he failed to return to prison as scheduled following a short leave, Varg Vikernes was captured by the Norwegian police on a highway outside the country's capital.

Vikernes was taken into custody at 12:45 a.m. Monday morning (October 27) after police in Oslo received information from police in Romerike that the fugitive was traveling in a car on the E6 road to Oslo.

"We signaled for Vikernes to stop, but when he didn't, we were forced to box his car in between two police vehicles. There was a was dent [to the car]," officer Vider Hjulstad told NTB.

Varg Vikernes was alone and unarmed at the time of his arrest.

How the fuck did they spot him in that car? Only if he did something stupid like drive in his mom's car, so they'd know what to look for. Otherwise what the hell. It's not like Varg is Norway's most wanted. Give the guy a break, he's obviously not that smart, why rub it in by capturing him so soon.

Guerrilla said:
How the fuck did they spot him in that car? Only if he did something stupid like drive in his mom's car, so they'd know what to look for. Otherwise what the hell. It's not like Varg is Norway's most wanted. Give the guy a break, he's obviously not that smart, why rub it in by capturing him so soon.

Because he's an idiot who deserves to be tied down to a table and sexually assaulted with a rusty fork.

hahahahaha!!!

what a guy...

this is a day that will live forever in the minds of all black metallers. Actually, I'm surprised that he was actually alive and that he wasn't offed by old enemies.

Man, that's pretty lame. I was hoping for a massive underground kvltwar in Scandinavia, possibly spreading across the entire world as the glorious necro soldiers of Euronymous rose up in arms to extract revenge for their idol's death, only to meet fierce resistance from Varg's vast network of fanatical warriors of grimness. It would be a majestic expression of the ultimate in grim kvlt necro tr00ness.

And then they could put aside their differences and kill all the Jews!