Pabla, hoping ur coping

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
Hey Pabla, I just wanted you to know that I hope you are on the mend from that fiasco, and things are starting to fall into place. I know you had some other things on your plate as well, so here's to hoping things are all starting to straighten out for you................. ;)

Thanks for asking... you are a dear! I am just starting to feel a little better today... I have missed lot's of work but I think I will start taking a hold of my life like NOW! I have been to the doctor several times and I was basically feeling lousy because of the strong painkillers (not the JP song!) So now I gotta use herbal remedies to detox my system from all that poison... which I have started to do today! My car will hopefully be returned to me within a week....

Pabla said:
Thanks for asking... you are a dear! I am just starting to feel a little better today... I have missed lot's of work but I think I will start taking a hold of my life like NOW! I have been to the doctor several times and I was basically feeling lousy because of the strong painkillers (not the JP song!) So now I gotta use herbal remedies to detox my system from all that poison... which I have started to do today! My car will hopefully be returned to me within a week....
oh man, what a number stuff like that can do on you, eh????? Well go detoxify, and sweat it out at night. Drinks lots of water too. Hope the pain subsides somewhat and you get back on your feet as well as mentally. Sometimes it is amazing how something can wreck havoc with your life, and you could slowly lose it. Poof.
and you still don't have your dang car?? WOW. Here's to getting your car asap,
beep beep, toot toot.

Pabla said:
now I gotta use herbal remedies to detox my system from all that poison... which I have started to do today! My car will hopefully be returned to me within a week....

I hear you sweetie. I was ataken so much crap that I believe I was feeling down because of so many stuff taking to feel up :err:

Painkillers and other pharmaceuticals are great to help while the body regain strenght, but afterwards it should let go naturally. I think that right now excercise and/or physical therapy may help you a lot more than any pill.

But the positive thing is to read you ready to go forward, and I hope you can be enjoying your car again :wave:

SugarNspice said:
oh man, what a number stuff like that can do on you, eh????? Well go detoxify, and sweat it out at night. Drinks lots of water too. Hope the pain subsides somewhat and you get back on your feet as well as mentally. Sometimes it is amazing how something can wreck havoc with your life, and you could slowly lose it. Poof.
and you still don't have your dang car?? WOW. Here's to getting your car asap,
beep beep, toot toot.

Suze and Wyv... yes I am back to almost full energy again! I have been very good with what I eat, lot's of water and natural products to detox... I am feeling so much better than last week! Once I get my car back it will be all cool...which will probably be next week... now I just gotta get myself into physical therapy and I'll be headbanging again... :loco: