Hey Groundxero I see you

I'll take pictures...but most will be with a regular camera, and we don't have a scanner. But, what I do take with a digital....I'll post on here.

ct_thrash said:
nice pic guerrilla. when you had that "death metal distortion" thing in your sig, was that your pic too?
thumbs up to frets and the reverend too:)
Not sure what you're talking about, if you mean that one avatar pic I had a long time ago, that was me from 5 years ago, visually challenged lol.

BlackwaterNymph said:
:oops: Such dirty birdys tonight. It's Christmas and we're all lonely. That can only mean...orgy?

sorry, LoM is otherwise engaged in his annual arkansas "full family orgy". It's a tradition.

ct_thrash said:
nice pic guerrilla. when you had that "death metal distortion" thing in your sig, was that your pic too?
thumbs up to frets and the reverend too:)

thank ya, thank ya very much.

so...

when do you leave silent bob for me?

ct_thrash said:

NEVARRRRRRRRRrrrrr!!!:)

LOL!!!

But you still do not deny that you are in love with silent bob...

has he ever told you that he loves you? (bwahahahahaha!!! - he can't... he's fucking silent!!!!) lol! :D jk :loco:

ct_thrash said:
there's times when he's not silent:dopey:

oh ok.

waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute, that wasn't a reference to doing something weird like taking out the trash, was it... ?

oh wait, nm, it was a sexual reference - ya had me worried for a minute...

:lol::lol:

"there's times when he's not silent:dopey:"

....................................................................................................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................................................

Lord of Metal said:
"there's times when he's not silent:dopey:"

....................................................................................................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................................................

hey - ass, how come you never use the damn reply button anymore?