Hey guys, I'm new. I need some feedback.

jdolese1226

Jun 12, 2013
Louisiana
This is a band (Labyrinth) FT. Rene Lopez from Scarlett O'Hara, and I Mixed Mastered and did cool stuff to this song. I hope to hear some good feedback, but tell me what you think. Thank-You!
:D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilq9ovus5gw7bzk/Skylines.wav

I used Cameron Mizell and Joeys Sample, those two when blended sounds wonderful!

Pod Farm with a custom tone

Texas Grind for bass (cause their bassist couldn't make it to record)

and all of Native Instruments Complete 6

(cubase 5)

ALWAYS put files you want us to listen to in your public folder so we don't have to download them to listen.

nvm , it sounds fine now . the vocals sound a tad bit weak imo. could benefit from some vocal doubling on the screams , and the singing could be a little louder. other then that it sounds pretty pro , reminds me of thats outrageous a little.

Welcome to the forum, cool mix. I could suggest a few things; between 0:30 - 1:00 (Chorus) the lead guitar intonation is way out - it sounds really out of tune with the rest of the guitars. As the other guys said the vocals need a bit of work. I really like the song man, the production ideas are very strong. With a bit of polishing it will come up really good! Keep us updated on your progress