Hey Guys - New to this forum

Stu

www.paindivision.com
Aug 22, 2001
Sydney Australia
www.20grams.com
hey guys, Stu here from Aussie band, Dungeon - also on the UM forums list.

Great to see you here! - I am a pretty big fan of what I have heard. Awesome vocals!
I gave a pretty big plug for you guys on our forum a while ago - hope it generated some hits to your site.

If you guys are ever interested in a tour downunder let us know. Our label has organised stuff for bands like Doro, Edguy (twice), destruction and Mayhem so they know what they are doing :D .

Cheers again guys - i'll be looking for the full length CD through some stores here.

Hail!
Stu

Stu said:
hey guys, Stu here from Aussie band, Dungeon - also on the UM forums list.

Great to see you here! - I am a pretty big fan of what I have heard. Awesome vocals!
I gave a pretty big plug for you guys on our forum a while ago - hope it generated some hits to your site.

If you guys are ever interested in a tour downunder let us know. Our label has organised stuff for bands like Doro, Edguy (twice), destruction and Mayhem so they know what they are doing :D .

Cheers again guys - i'll be looking for the full length CD through some stores here.

Hail!
Stu

Hi Stu

I know the guys would love to tour Australia! Yeah 'The Empires of the Worlds'
should be out beginning of April, I think it should be out at the same time in Australia.
Your label sounds really good, see what happens when Biomechanical go to Australia :)
Good luck with your band and welcome to the board.

I always wanted to listen to some Dungeon, never had the opportunity. I'll check for your discs in HMVs

AsModEe said:
I always wanted to listen to some Dungeon, never had the opportunity. I'll check for your discs in HMVs
Feel free to download some freebies from the site too man. We have some decent samples from the new cd "one step beyond".

I think the New CD will be released wolrdwide in FEB, but has been released here and Japan last week - The Japanese get everything first:D .

I actually think Bio and us have alot in common, thrashy elements -
insane singers! - would be filth to hook up a bill.:headbang: