Hey guys!

SFMB

New Metal Member
Apr 20, 2011
Well I wanted to take some time and introduce myself a bit. My name is Tony and I work for a sticker/sign company based out of Tinley Park, IL called Graphicsland. We are about an hour south of Chicago for those who don't know the area. We have been in business over 30 years and were one of the pioneers to offer services where you could customize a sticker online and have it printed.

Last year, Jeff (co-worker) and I got together and came up with the idea to build a website dedicated to musicians and bands. We were given the go ahead and worked with our web designer and came up with SFMB! We personally designed most of the sticker templates you can check out so if you have any other ideas that you think would be cool, I would love to hear them. We are very proud of the site and would like to offer it to you guys to check out and give us feedback on.

www.stickersformyband.com

On a side note, I appreciate being able to take the time to introduce myself, as some forums have banned me for "spamming" Im am quite new to the forum world with posting anything promotional or ad-like and I guess many forums do not like that from the clutter it causes. So I am trying my best not to spam but not to leave you guys hanging asking what the website is. I just didn't see our site as spam since we are completely legit and we are powered by one of the leaders in the custom sticker printing business in the U.S. and we never outsource our work. Everything is made in-house everyday.

So again, thank you guys/girls for giving me this chance. And I am excited to be part of this community.