all Sanity is lost
Lament of my mortal soul
malice is what defines me
I can not see what others see
But by the end
Regret Regresses Into my blood
Like a relic I'm Frozen in Time

well guys i wanna know what u think....

Its hard to really get a feel without hearing the music to go with it , but it seems to be a good start. Its like someone trying to tell you a joke about something that happened without being there, it sounds good and intriguing but your not sure of the context or you just needed to be there. Also do the lyrics mean something to you and are they heart felt? If you really feel it then people can tell when your playing. Hope that makes some sense if not then just keep writing.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Its hard to really get a feel without hearing the music to go with it , but it seems to be a good start. Its like someone trying to tell you a joke about something that happened without being there, it sounds good and intriguing but your not sure of the context or you just needed to be there. Also do the lyrics mean something to you and are they heart felt? If you really feel it then people can tell when your playing. Hope that makes some sense if not then just keep writing.
The relic line at the end i thought was really cool.

HellboundeD said:
my heart so cold
my viens ache seeing as i cant turn back
the hands of time
The chronological Scars Reopen Blood Seeps through and
all Sanity is lost
Lament of my mortal soul
malice is what defines me
I can not see what others see
But by the end
Regret Regresses Into my blood
Like a relic I'm Frozen in Time

well guys i wanna know what u think....

Hellbound, I think its very good :cool:

its a work in progess. My friend say its good, but how is it suppose to sound bc if some one sings it with a clean voice its gonna suck but of course y would i use a clean voice?
Well thx alot means bunches