This wait is killing me!!

Pardi

New Metal Member
Aug 19, 2003
Never before have i been so eager to get my hands on a new album.
Crimson is by far my favorite album ever, Its up there with Yngwie's Rising Force and Concerto Suite. Hehe, and i imported Concerto Suite from Japan the day it was released for 60$! I must of listened to Crimson several hundreds of times! Its a roller coaster of emotions and musical tallent.

The moment i heard that Crimson II was comming out i freaked out!!! That was a week ago and every day ive been scouring the internet for any info i can get on the album. Then i found this forum, A forum where Dan himself actualy posts and responds to fans messages. Wow, in about 8 years of using the internet ive never seen an artist be so involved with his fans! Thank you for giving back to the fans Dan! You dont know how thankfull we realy are!

I once hade the opertunity to go see Edge Of Sanity live when i lived back in stockholm, Well i couldnt make it and i regret that everyday!

I just wanted to say that i look forward to your new album and i want to thank you for all the enjoyment your music has given me! You kick ass!

I do have one question for you Dan. Im a musician myself and ive been creating some death metal on my computer. Creating the music is eazy but doing the vocals is hard. I can growl but only for short periods of time before my throat starts to ache. Am i doing it wrong or is that something you just have to deal with?

/Chris Erikson

Yes, Dan is one terrific guy--I've been communicating with him via e-mails and letters for three years now. He's answered EVERY SINGLE e-mail I've ever sent him, whether I am inquiring about his musical endeavours or just shooting the shit and talking about The Simpson's or something, he always manages to reply. He's very down-to-earth, friendly and humble as hell. I really hope I get the chance to meet him someday...

And I hear ya about waiting for Crimson II! Gonna be the album of the year, without question!

(Cheesiest post ever!) ;)

Hello...yeah..some riffs have been repeated from the first one, just like you can get flashbacks or references from the first movie in the sequels!!!
Now that I know that the growling is still there, and I promised the other guys to quite EOS after C2...who knows..when the metal-urge is creeping back after a soft SECOND SKY album and a 70's inspired NIGHTINGALE...there just might be a MOONTOWER II aswell....the most progressive death ever made...gimme a few years

:)

GOD WHY!!!???!!!

Still isn't enough this wait for Crimson II

then the wait for Secon Sky

after that we wait for more Nightingale
and after that we get MOONTOWER II

damn I wish I had a time machine!!!!!