Crimson II = Awesome

Drake

New Metal Member
Aug 18, 2003
Well I had no doubts that Dan once again would give me just what I could expect from him.

Crimson II is a brilliant piece, almost every seamless track change gives somethin new to your ears, and even after listening to it for the 5th time in a row I find new melodic pieces in the 42:59m of playtime.

Well what more can I say, this work IS Dan. For us that have "grown up" with his way of creating music, this really sounds like 100% Swanö!!

The vocals seams alittle too dull on this version that Ive been listening to so I hope the mix wasnt final. And Im very eager to get the booklet to read the story :)

Thanks for giving us another awesome piece of SwanöMetal!!

Faan va goo den är, du har ju för faan nästan överträffat dig själv :)

Dan.This album is unbelievable.Im definatley gonna be getting alot more EOS in my collection,this album rules.

But let me get this straight.Is this a concept piece that is basically one whole song split in to 9 parts?

Hold on a sec.the version i have is only 38 minutes long aswell?

Am i missing a track,or do i have a compilation of other EOS songs or something?

threak said:
what do you mean theres an edit button?

You can edit your first message by clicking the small button saying "edit" next to your message. Instead of posting three messages in a row that is.

You're most likely missing a track. Just buy it in the store once it comes out worldwide.
And yes,Crimson II is a concept album. The album version is actually split in 44 indexed parts,but basically it has 9 chapters.

TheFourthHorseman said:
You can edit your first message by clicking the small button saying "edit" next to your message. Instead of posting three messages in a row that is.

You're most likely missing a track. Just buy it in the store once it comes out worldwide.
And yes,Crimson II is a concept album. The album version is actually split in 44 indexed parts,but basically it has 9 chapters.

But i have 9 tracks in total,and the album contains the 2 minute clip that swano uploaded too.And IanDork said that he has this 38 minutes promo too.

This is gay,i dont know whether i should burn it now.:erk:

threak said:
But i have 9 tracks in total,and the album contains the 2 minute clip that swano uploaded too.And IanDork said that he has this 38 minutes promo too.

This is gay,i dont know whether i should burn it now.:erk:

Well if it contains the 2 minute sample it's pretty obvious that it's Crimson II right? It's just missing something. Don't worry about it and buy the complete thing in some time from a store.

I've listened to this CII that I got from DC a little bit and to be honest it's not that promising.

That 9-track thing is some lame album by some lame band, renamed and posing as Crimson II. It's not Crimson II. Crimson II, as you can read in this forum several times, is 44 tracks. In fact, there was a post asking about that 9-track fraud, and it explains exactly what it is.

wardwarf said:
That 9-track thing is some lame album by some lame band, renamed and posing as Crimson II. It's not Crimson II. Crimson II, as you can read in this forum several times, is 44 tracks. In fact, there was a post asking about that 9-track fraud, and it explains exactly what it is.
sorry bro, it's not a fake. Morbid Angels Heretic promo was also split into like 99 tracks and the rippers were able to put em into tracks so they did the same with Crimson II