Crimson II = Awesome

The ripper group AMRC first released this rip some weeks ago:

Edge_Of_Sanity-Crimson_II-2003-AMRC

That one IS fake, they actually released an album by Dies Irae (Native from 2001).

Yesterday AMRC released this rip:

Edge_Of_Sanity-Crimson_II-PROPER-2003-AMRC

That one is the real, the 2 minute sampler is there, BUT it only is 38:27 so I guess a part of one song is missing.
Crimson II is one track album, but Dan had to split the song in 9 pieces at the request of the record company.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!
Why this blood focking record dont come out HERE!!! aw, someone said "ow, the wordwide release!" what a looser! sorry to say, but I piss right now, hope u, whethever who u are, forgive me... but, I pissed! that album wont be released here, BRAZIL!!! damnm... I very disapointed... :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:
and that damn, search engine, cant find it!! blah.. sheat!

Kunrath said:
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!
Why this blood focking record dont come out HERE!!! aw, someone said "ow, the wordwide release!" what a looser! sorry to say, but I piss right now, hope u, whethever who u are, forgive me... but, I pissed! that album wont be released here, BRAZIL!!! damnm... I very disapointed... :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

I don't understand messages like this. Anyone anywhere can order CDs over the net with a credit card, and Black Mark even take cash by post (send it reg'd, though, there's sneaky fuckers up there). You do however gain huge bonus points for using the phrase "sorry to say, but I piss right now" :)

Kunrath said:
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

it won't be released here, in CHILE, but what the hell i will still try to find the way to order the CD out of the internet, so let's spend some bucks and stop drugging ourselves!!
hahaha
\m/

Kunrath said:
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

Damn Man! Your english is worst than mine! What will people think of Brazil after that!? ahha
but we got your message..and IT SUCKS! AAARRGHH!
do u know how much u pay for an european cd here? 80 fucking bucks!

In the city i live, more than 30 000 or 300 000 ..dunno for sure were looking for a job as garbageman
and the thing was in alphabetical order(??), and that was the first day..like just ppl with name starting with "A"...to get just 500...600 bucks/month

After that u know how its hard to buy a cd here in Brazil...so...no complains about downloading stuff from the net...if i could buy it...i would...
unfortunately..i cant! :erk:

Yes you can. As I said above, you can order the CD directly from Black Mark in Sweden by sending them cash in a registered letter, so even people without credit cards can buy it. Shouldn't cost you much more than fifteen US dollars tops.

You said you paid "80 bucks" for a European CD. I don't know what your definition of "buck" is, but where you are hasn't got anything to do with how much a CD costs if you can order it from the source. If you can't afford it anyway, how do you afford the fees to download it from the net, huh? HUH?

So go without internet for a couple of months, then you'll be able to afford the CD. Problem solved.

aehuhae NO fucking way! eheh +D
stop doing all the things i do here? stop writing music and sending to the people i want to listen to it? nah nah! and the best part: downloading LOOTS and LOOTS of albums hehe! if i start paying for what i have on my pc haha
i would spend more than an subsaarian african country make in a year!

now...that wasnt a er..ahn...good comment to make!
Sorry african ppl..but whats the fun in life without laughing at the fucked up ones?

and i expect that the europeans laugh at Brazil's situation too heheh

haha even with all the problems...i still think that Brazil is the best country to live eheh

Sorry, my english was terrible, wasnt it? Like I said, I was pissed off...
my fingers were faster than my thoughts... even in portuguese i mix everything, for sure, I could send money, but I dont trust the way, and therefore, I also dont have a credit card, dont trust them either... o_O

And yeah, R$500 are less than U$200, and R$500 here, IS A LOT!

Yeah, Brazil is a great coutry to live, too bad ppl here dont care about it, and throw all the guilty at the government, that dont help either...

And, SB, u are right, too much ppl, too few jobs...
Ok, and, hey, if u like RPG, plz, see my post about a crimson based game.. ok? help me out ther... :loco:

ok, sorry to had PISSED there like it was a public bathroom, I'll watch out for the mispelling... some "am"s were lost in the track of my rage... :devil:
bye :Spin:

Dan Swanö said:
38 minutes???
Do you have the right Crimson????
Or maybe you didn't download all the bits :)

:D I got a promo rip, and it is indeed Crimson 2, and it is less then 39 minutes. But, that will be remedied when I buy it and hear the full 43.

I'm definately getting my hands on the real version.

At first I wasn't so happy with the album. However, I can now say, after having listened to it many times in a row:

:OMG:

Dan, you are a fucking genius. 100% worthy album, damn, so good...*drools like an insane fanboy*

You deserve my money for this.

Kunrath said:
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

Calm down, dude...

o jeito é se virar como pode... faça como eu (ugh) e deixe o pc o dia inteiro ligado baixando... até que cortem o download bem nos 87%
é triste... mas paciência...
foda...