Crimson II

Hearse said:
This is reaally great... (even if I havent heard Crimson yet) :oops: :lol:
But I'm happy :D

Wayda go Dan! !:headbang:

:) to me the same is valid. I have most EOS-stuff, but unfortunately not this one. Everyone says only good things about it, so my next CD-buying action will hopefully include Crimson ;) Still I wonder how come the guys got together again, but obviously one should not make definite decisions ;)

NP: Profane Omen - Burial Hymn

Shit Crimson II! This is like a dream come true!!! I was just listening to Crimson today and than I read about Crimson II and I thought well if it doesn't have Dan in it than I don't know...than I hear this..Fuckin' Unreal! :OMG:

IT'S THE BEST METAL NEWS I EVER READ!!! but back to the main question: what's about line-up? i want good ol' Edge Of Sanity, not Dan's death metal project! Dread sing in Incapacity, so he is still metalhead. what's about the rest guys, esp. Benny? what do ya think about Dread on growls and Dan as clean vocalist?

Crimson 2 Crimson 2

A followup to one of, if not THE, greatest metal tunes ever for me.

Man, I've had to read this thrice just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. (even checked the date, not April 1st, great)
This is probably the greatest news that I've heard this year. Especially since Dan mentioned he would probably stop doing stuff like that.
Dan on vox = must have

Thank you so much ! :):):)

*puts on diving suit*
*jizzes along*