A Few Thoughts

cenzu

Ain't that a bitch.
Nov 13, 2001
Finland
www.cenzu.com
I remember thinking while waiting for Alive Again that, this will be the best swanö album ever...
well as we all know it pretty much topped the chart for many of us.
now pleased with one of the greatest albums and Dan anounces that he will record 'Crimson II'

I donät know about you others, but i'm about to burst with the suspence!!!

and this happens every time Dan announces he's recording a new album!!!

What can I say...after Crimson II is out, I can't wait for second sky to be released :erk::yell::loco:o_O

I heard the album for the first time a couple of days ago and i think it will kick you´r asses. I have a hard time with "deathvocals" but Dan sounds "as usual" and i guess that´s what you like or ? :)
The riff and playing is first-class and some "clean" part even kick my big butt

Gurgelguff said:
I heard the album for the first time a couple of days ago and i think it will kick you´r asses. I have a hard time with "deathvocals" but Dan sounds "as usual" and i guess that´s what you like or ? :)

Now I've heard it too. And i agree with mr Gurgelguf. Some bits are realy great. And mr G has got a big butt...

Gurgelguff said:

Proud of little Danny, are we, Tommy?