hey guys the walmart smiley face is here!

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
he's the one that lowered the standard of the posts!

smiley-robin-hood.jpg

Actually, Avi, for your farm projects, land is plenty available and you would be part of one of the most powerful pseudo-union in history.

Our Walmarts don't sell food yet, and yeah they are pretty clean, they sell garbage though.

I am willing to help in anyway I can for this exodus, I wonder if I can get a bonus from immigration ministry?

Goatschool, it depends where. But it would not be a major problem around Montreal because pretty much everybody knows enough english to be able to help you. Also, in regions like the Eastern Township (1h30 to 2h30 from Montreal there are completly anglophone towns and completly franco towns so it depends). The more east you go the harder it becomes. But even though the english community is small in Quebec city there are high schools and a college and a lot of community organism helping for anglos there (I know, I went to the english college there).

If you chose your neighborhood carefully there is no reason being english-speaking would be a problem.

interesting. this warrants looking into.

i don't envision myself living that far away from a metro area, but i wouldn't mind it at all. i didn't realize the living arrangements were that segregated, but maybe that's more helpful to a newcomer, in a way.

i'd like to ask what the employment scene is like, but i would guess it's not much different than here. i'd be shooting for a graphic design sort of job, and most everywhere is oversaturated with that kind of crap.

i haven't even looked into citizenship hoop-jumping. have you heard nightmarish things about this?