HEY Hearse!

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
Need some info on Thales... so how many tunes exactly do you guys have out now? and what's the actual titles to "song 1" and "song 11" ? I found them on Audiogalaxy and have no idea. On the Opeth group on audiogalaxy a bunch of guys like Thales and were asking me questions so i thought i would go to the source. thanx!

Bumbleass

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
I burnt a CD of all there songs.. except song 9...

Hehe, someone has leaked that, since I know we haven't made it public because it sucked so much. Mwhaha. :D

Anyway, all the songs we have recorded (as demo versions, the 'studio9' aside) can be downloaded from our mp3.com site, simple as that. We have written seven tracks for our debut album, two of which the "song1" and "song11" are (of course they will be recorded in a studio).

They don't have actual titles yet, and you can blame me for that. :) I've written lyrics for them but titles are a lot harder to come by, hehhee.

I've got all the Thales songs, and the songs you and Wanker.. uh.. Hearse did individually.

The only ones in the "shared" part of my audiogalaxy is the original four, but that was on my old (good) computer.

Now, on this hunk of shit, all I have shared is my sisters pop crap.

Originally posted by Sullen Jester
The only ones in the "shared" part of my audiogalaxy is the original four, but that was on my old (good) computer.

Now, on this hunk of shit, all I have shared is my sisters pop crap.

I'm not blaming you - or anybody else for that matter, - it was just funny to find the 'Studio9' there, heh.

WHAT!!

THERES MORE THALES THAN IVE GOT!!!

AHHHHH, I WANT!!!