Hey "HemiGTX"!!!

dRIFTWOOD

Nov 15, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
am i to assume you are a Mopar fan??? If so, you are indeed very cool. I have a 1968 Dart GTS (340), and my Dad has a 1969 Dart Swinger (340) as well as a 1970 SuperBee (383). What about you? A Hemi GTX???

Plymouth would be my choice for my favorite. I'd kill for a Roadrunner, 68-69. Of course, a hemi in it would be better. :) Yes, I go to the Mopar Internationals, and everything. I'd have one in my sig, but never found the right car to put in there. :) Just my dream car & a GTX would be fine too, naturally.

I love muscle cars. My first was a chevy though, still have a love affair with the late 60's to early 70's chevelles, etc. My first car was a 65 Impala. My second was 65 Impala 396. Good times. One day I'll have something to work on again. It's the muscle car thing, a fast back mustang would be fine by me!

Ha...302 Mustang now. I'm not picky....I show no true allegiance to anyone! It has to have the power though. That's all.

dRIFTWOOD said:
am i to assume you are a Mopar fan??? If so, you are indeed very cool. I have a 1968 Dart GTS (340), and my Dad has a 1969 Dart Swinger (340) as well as a 1970 SuperBee (383). What about you? A Hemi GTX???

Haha, you could do some damage with a 340 in such a light car, right on. 1970 Superbee? Holy shit man.

that's cool...everything fast is usually cool. however, i was born and raised in a Mopar house. Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth man, that's where it's at! yeah, a high-winding 340 is tought to beat! there is NOTHING like squealin' rubber coming down into 3rd gear! metal and musclecars, what a great combination!

I thought HemiGTX was a ghost of the TL board.........But I see she appears when & only
talking about Muscle cars..........Well if MindInsane see's this thread, she'll comment also.........you two have that in common!

WOW!! A SuperBee?? That's worth some cash! Very rare car!! Sweet!

Hemi...my dream car is a 68-70 Roadrunner...that's my favorite body style, I had a chance to pick one up that was totally restored in Reno one year at Hot August Nights and didn't because I thought I was being too impulsive...haven't found one since in that shape for that $$!! Still kicking myself!

Muscle cars rule!

I have a '56 Ford f100 with a 429...all it needs is an interior, wired, and paint...can't wait!!!

HAHAHA! RIGHT ON!!! A '56 with a 429! Nothing like those 460-429's. So easy to get, so easy to rebuild and totally tweak!

I passed up the following: 427 side oiler engine only, a 63 409 Impala. And a Roadrunner.... '69. That last one HURTS! I'm currently working on getting (you know how people talk the talk, but don't have the goods?) a boss 302 Mustang. I think he's full of caca since he won't let me view the car. "I have so many in the garage, you can't even see it." He's not getting off that easy with me. You don't go dangling something like in front of me.....and not present the goods!

Deadly Embrace said:
I thought HemiGTX was a ghost of the TL board.........But I see she appears when & only
talking about Muscle cars..........Well if MindInsane see's this thread, she'll comment also.........you two have that in common!

HEY, HEY! I don't care for your tone of TEXT buddy! :wave:
kidding, kidding! I do too post here!

dRIFTWOOD--do you race your car at all?