Hey hoser and fox

Sadistik

Let me die in solitude...
May 30, 2001
California
Visit site
I emailed that got goats blood thing to a friend in New Jersey, and he said its already all over the net. He said that red stream and Full moon's forums had entire discussions on it! HAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god, that's amazing.

I just know at some point in the future someone I know will email it to me, and I'll be like "HEY! I made that!" and they'll say "Sure, Hoser, YOU made it. We believe you..." and thousands of clones of it will start popping up and nobody will know where it came from or what it means except us...

Hehe, it's simply amazing. From one, tiny, funny piece of news to uproar of metal fans all over the net. Hoser, the pic is great. :) Congratulate yourself.

I can see it now...Fox News and MSNBC will be reporting: "This recent ad "parody", for lack of a better term, has been popping up on the internet in the past few weeks. While the origins of this disturbing item are unknown, it appears to be the work of a small band of online occultists trying to corrupt young children into partaking in satanic rituals. Joseph Lieberman calls this validation for his continued censorship efforts. The FBI is investigating at the moment. The only current suspect is a shady online figure known as HoseSpawn Heller". Hehehe....

Originally posted by Sadistik
I can see it now...Fox News and MSNBC will be reporting: "...The only current suspect is a shady online figure known as HoseSpawn Heller". Hehehe....

LOL! :heh:
That's just like it is, hehe! I wonder how many times they've broadcast a piece of news without bothering to find out all the facts and thus causing people who do know something about it go mad, or end up falling off the chair in laughter. :lol:

...I emailed a couple of girlfriends and they are running rampant saying we are 'hoarders of goats blood'...'they want in'? 'Whose got all the Goat's blood'? 'Where does this Hoser live'? Help! :lol:

Hey, Jo, you can tell your girlfriends that the guy they're looking for, this "HoseSpawn Heller", can probably be found in Kenya, or perhaps Madagascar. (which, incidentally, I'm sure must be secretly run by environmentalists angry with petroleum companies... "we're so mad... a gas car!")