Hey how can you tell if a broad is cute over the phone?

I was with a broad once that would pluck my backhairs out with her teeth whenever we were getting ready to go somewhere in the morning.

That's love.

I used to say I preferred women with less hair on their body than I have on my head but well, that could get sorta scary at this point.

NADatar said:
I used to say I preferred women with less hair on their body than I have on my head but well, that could get sorta scary at this point.

yeah, they could have like 1/4 of hte amount and still be like... manbeast

Conspicuously Absent said:
yeah, they could have like 1/4 of hte amount and still be like... manbeast
Yep, seen it. Took off the chonies one time and a big Buckwheat 'fro jumped out at me. I plugged my nose and went for it anyhow but still, yeesh.

I finally got around to changing my avatar, and stuff.
I needn't have bothered though, half my head is in Claws of Perdition's avatar anyway.

I was admiring myself naked in the mirror this morning and GOD DAMN I'M ONE SEXY BEAST! Look for a pic of my killer six-pack and a tick being squeezed to death between my pecs

DSC01830.jpg

Call it even?

one thing i know ... the fatter the chick, the cuter the voice

Aye. This Hillbilly Jill looking bint I worked with way back when used to phone sex operate on the side. Bint waa beyond vile, tipping the scales at a hundo thrice dialed. Kicker was this gelatinous sack of swollen lymph nodes would bang dudes before work and come smelling like an inside out vajeen. Bint also had some dirty works socks she would never wash hanging in her locker. Figured they would self cleanse if hung from a hook.

Reactions: ~Neurotica