Hey Marcus....

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
Your new avatar will give me nightmares bro.

I saw it earlier and since then I've had a song going through my head which I think may have only been popular in Oz:

Last edited by a moderator:
And that vid was pretty awesome (though not a fan of the music), impressive how they kept their faces superimposed so evenly regardless of where the monkeys' heads were facing

That tune was huge in the UK man.

Love Basement Jaxx, i saw them at Glastonbury Festival 2005 and i can honestly say it was one of the best performances i've seen in my life!

Kev, i've only just realised i played with your band Omission like 4 years ago haha. Played at Hobbits in weston super-mare, i was like 13 in a band called From The Deep hahaha.

Thats crazy

SORRY FOR OFF TOPICNESS THERE

Jesus, thats some fuckin find that dude! Im trying to cast my mind back... I recall playing through a laney combo that night I think. I think i remember your band too!

Just did some tracking back... that gig was on 27th March 2006 LOL - looks like a band called contrast were 'headlining'!

Spookier fact, I know a guy called Adam Lumber who went to your school and may go to your college.... :ill:

HAY_GUYS_by_Bishie_Glomper.jpg

See you in your nightmares! :lol:

Jesus, thats some fuckin find that dude! Im trying to cast my mind back... I recall playing through a laney combo that night I think. I think i remember your band too!

Just did some tracking back... that gig was on 27th March 2006 LOL - looks like a band called contrast were 'headlining'!

Spookier fact, I know a guy called Adam Lumber who went to your school and may go to your college.... :ill:

Adam Lumber was year below me at my school! Small world haha

I found a pic from that gig, loving my rig, EPIPHONE LES PAUL > CRYBABY > BOSS METAL ZONE > MARSHALL AVT 150 COMBO. LOL

744936695_l.jpg

sorry to hi-jack the thread Dan! :lol: