Hey Metal Heads!

Adventure Man

Son of Indiana Jones
Dec 14, 2006
Florida
Hey guys, I've been a metal fan since birth lol. Nah probably early 80's. Anyhow, I love all kinds of metal, all the genres. I personally feel that the categorization of metal is kinda odd. If it sounds like metal then it's metal to me! I like maiden,metallica, manowar, morbid angel, carcass, cancer, sepultura the list goes on and on, on and on and on (maiden song lyrics lol). But don't be surprised to find me listening to classical and other types of music. I'm actually a fan of some euro pop and ethnic music of different countries. I'm open for anything give me a try :headbang:

Hey guys, I've been a metal fan since birth lol. Nah probably early 80's. Anyhow, I love all kinds of metal, all the genres. I personally feel that the categorization of metal is kinda odd. If it sounds like metal then it's metal to me! I like maiden,metallica, manowar, morbid angel, carcass, cancer, sepultura the list goes on and on, on and on and on (maiden song lyrics lol). But don't be surprised to find me listening to classical and other types of music. I'm actually a fan of some euro pop and ethnic music of different countries. I'm open for anything give me a try :headbang:

hi adventure man , yeah i just like metal , and like you lisen to different genres and music, metal is i belive never been better and a lot of bands mix in different genres and is very hard to label them,myself love opeth, my dying bride, metallica, kamelot, negura bunget , so many , so much good music about:headbang:

Hey thanks guys I feel the love here. River I never heard of any of those bands you mention, except metallica, but I'll check them out man. Stormy what is that picture of in your signature, looks cool. Hey Amogh how's the metal scene in India??? Necromancy, great websites! My parents are immigrants from a country to the left of Turkey...ha ha guess which one ;o) Alright I'm gonna update my profile on here so it says a few more things about me! thanks guys! Send me a message on one of the many instant message clients I use, I'd love to talk to you guys!

Hello dude... the metal scene in India isn't all that good... we are still looked at as outcasts LOL... not much coverage in the mainstream media. But it's changing slowly, more and more people getting into metal... gigs are happening frequently these days, and we have had many international acts, and many more yet to come I hope! So yeah, the future's bright!:D

Hello dude... the metal scene in India isn't all that good... we are still looked at as outcasts LOL... not much coverage in the mainstream media. But it's changing slowly, more and more people getting into metal... gigs are happening frequently these days, and we have had many international acts, and many more yet to come I hope! So yeah, the future's bright!:D

awesome dude. i hope we can become friends and chat it up about the metal scene there, I'm always interested in hearing how our metal brothers are doing in other countries, especially somewhere like India where it looks like it's gonna explode soon. Hopefully, I'll come visit India some day and check it out.