Hey Mike, lets play some Disc Golf

gatedropper

Prince of Peace
Jul 19, 2001
Hey man, when you are in Memphis in May let's meet for a game of Disc Golf. Just PM me.
otepavengerss.jpg

I'd explain it but it's really irrelevant. The main point is that these creepy threads need to stop..

disc_golf_385x261.jpg

Just like golf only you throw the golf frisbee projectile ( not a real pitch and catch frisbee) at the pin(the thing with the chains).

Based on the evidence at hand i can safely say,
you will be playing "disc golf" by yourself.

Go ahead and make fun. What the fuck else is there to do in Memphis? Slim to none still works for me.

excuse me but,
What the hell is disc golf?

I invented the sport in 1994. Its the best thing since soccer.

I need to add that what people now know as "disk golf" is a perversion of the original sport. Back in the day you only had one disk. Got that! ONE DISK. Disk golf was to club golf as black metal was to pop. It was a rebellion against that elitist, corporate, and horribly boring sport. We also didn't have goals or baskets or pins or whatever the fuck those damn eyesores are called. We aimed for trees. Sometimes we would hit moving targets, like joggers. The point is: the sport has become to complicated and commercialized. People expect you to buy things and play it at a certain location. Mike, if you want to play real disk golf, meet me in Knoxville.

disc golf is okay but gets incredibly boring having to spend 90% of your time walking to get your discs, I quit playing because it was just... meh.