Hey Narrot

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
...I see you cruisin'.

Hows things??

I'm listening to 'Burning Schorle'. :D

It's great........................:err:

hehe...burning schorle rulez. seriously i have to fiend ppl that want to make real music with me. but musially my village and the surrounding is barren. and the only bassist i know wants to make nu-metal. pffffffffffff. i had some nice ideas for powermetal though.

is it true that you have practically no cool bands touring in ausiland?

yeah. it's true.

I am seeing 'The Tea Party' in february, but that's the only band around.

Machine Head, Pantera, Slayer... They have been here, but i'm not really into those kinds of bands. They are okay.

Megadeth came here ONCE i think, but i was about 5 years old.

I desperately want to see Nevermore, Opeth and Iced Earth, but i think that australia is too far away from where they are.

so why don'T you move to germany. i could talk with my parents and organize a room for you in my house :lol: ;) . i saw nevermore in wacken and i'll see them in summer at the bang your head festival! iced earth is in stuttgart on february 5th...already got my tivket! come here..let'S have a nice time :D ;)

Ahhh!! I am jealous!!

I am going to fly to greece one day to see metalized, so when i do, i'll come there too. :D

i think newmetalkiddies are funny when they think they are listening to extremely hard music. not that i am proud of listening to hard musc...but these kids have no idea what hardness is!

...I've actually only heard Strapping Young Lad...!! and i like it very much.

His solo/side projects aren't as heavy are they?? Tell me about them!! Please!

oyea! i will. his newest cd called terria is maybe my fave of 2001. it is so great! the music is very melodic and calm and sooooooooo emotional. this guy creates the weirdest melodies i know. it is maybe nothing for ppl who want ahrd music but it is beautiful. i love it. physicist is a very depressing cd with a cold atmosphere (the atmosphere is a bit compareable to DHIDW...though many would disagree here). it is really fast and hard sometimes and has some of my all tiem faves songs. ocean machine is another emotional cd. it was the cd that devn wrote when he was in mental home (if memory serves me correctly). infinity is highly complex weird cd with unbelievable melodies of fascinatng beauty! well...before i talk to much i let the music speak...i am uploading a song from physicist now.

go to www.geocities.com/burning_schorle/ and download the_complex.mp3. you've gotta to wait some minutes till it'S up!
his music is so hard to describe. all in all i would say it's melodic, weird, emotionful, beautiful and made for the gods...

hey guys..sorry to jump in ur thread..i'm in brisbane trapped. Where r u dude? Good news..opeth is rumored to tour australia this year i.e. 2002
bad news..u missed devin townsend he was here around oct. or november i think..fucken unreal.
cya round
ps...i like nile

SinsofMan!!

I am in Carindale... (just out of brisbane...)

I heard something about Opeth, but the official OPETH site has taken down that message, so i'm not sure what is happening. That would be AMAZING to see opeth.

Originally posted by Trapped
Ahhh!! I am jealous!!

I am going to fly to greece one day to see metalized, so when i do, i'll come there too. :D
We will both go to Germany dude. So much metal there. Everyfuckingthing!