Hey Nov's Doom-From Milwaukee!

metalsapphire

The Ottoman Empire
Hey guys! It's Mary- From The Ottoman Empire...how the hell are you? Long time no see!! I just stopped in here and didn't know about the forum...awesome. Hey are you guys coming up to play Doomsday 2005 in Milwaukee this year? That would rule! Anyhow, glad to see you guys are doing well...your new disc should be great with Dan Swano...good luck to you! Come up to Wisc. and party with us soon!

p.s. I want to win the date with Vito! :headbang:

LOL

See Vito, it pays to be the single guy in the band! Frankly I'm just happy when someone buys me a cranberry juice at a gig haha

Good to see you here Mary, thanks for visiting the forum! We have no idea whether or not we'll be doing the Doomsday fest again this year, right now we're just focused on getting this new album recorded and all the stuff that goes along with that. Sometime shortly thereafter I'm sure we'll start looking into the possibilities of playing gigs, touring, etc. Any news like that will most likely be posted here first so please come back and check out the forum again.

Best of luck to you and the band, of course!

metalsapphire said:
Hey guys! It's Mary- From The Ottoman Empire...how the hell are you? Long time no see!! I just stopped in here and didn't know about the forum...awesome. Hey are you guys coming up to play Doomsday 2005 in Milwaukee this year? That would rule! Anyhow, glad to see you guys are doing well...your new disc should be great with Dan Swano...good luck to you! Come up to Wisc. and party with us soon!

p.s. I want to win the date with Vito! :headbang:
Hey Mary whats up glad you're on the forum. I talk to Zack online alot im glad to hear you guys got a full band again. Hope you guys kick some more ass! As far as the date you're gonna have to duke it out with Samantha(blackwaternymph) who also is trying to win a date with me lol. I've become the Novembers Doom whore!! Cya around!