See TWELFTH GATE at GIGANTOUR in Milwaukee!!

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Hey guys!!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

We're playing a Battle of the Bands at JJ Kelley's in Lansing, IL on Sept 2nd for a chance to win an opening slot at the Gigantour date in Milwaukee!!

If you live in the Chicago area & don't already have plans on Saturday, Sept 2nd, we'd very much appreciate your support in helping us get on that stage!!

For more details on the battle show, go to our Upcoming Shows Thread on our forum.

Thanks & hope to see many of you locals there!!
Rob, Rich, Jim, Red & Dan

eaeolian said:
Good luck. BTW, I gave you guys some promo by wearing my TG shirt at the MMM3 fest over the weekend - and there are LOTS of pics of us playing. ;)

Kick ass!!! You rawk!!!

BTW, how was the fest?

Also, how do I go about getting a Division shirt?

Hey Rob, any idea what time this starts or when you might be playing?

I'd like to come support you guys, but would not be able to come until later in the evening...

BTW, I can yell pretty LOUD! :heh:

Sorry, but due to unforeseen circumstances, Twelfth Gate must cancel their appearance at the Battle of the Bands this Saturday.

However, the Battle will still go on as planned...best of luck to all the bands!!

We apologize to all our fans, friends, & supporters who were planning on coming out. We greatly appreciate it...thanks for your support...and we hope to see you soon.

Thanks & take care!
Rob & Twelfth Gate