Hey Saint Webmaster!

Krunch37 said:
Is there any chance we'll get to see any old concert footage on armoredsaint.com?

mmmkay, it's like this. even though you can get here through www.armoredsaint.com this bulletinboard is located at www.ultimatemetal.com
the webmaster of the ARMORED site is their old bud greg varey. the webmaster here is my old bud mark bridgeman. the ARMORED bulletin board here came about from me harassing mark and joey to have it here. mark hosts alot of bulletin boards for alot of bands here on ultimate metal. im just a HUGE fan of the band. joey gave the final checkout before this forum went public and if you look at the news page on the bands site they do plan to have some level of interaction here, BUT at this point noone official has posted here yet.

if you've checked out the ARMORED news section and the related sites you know that everyone in the band is VERY busy right now. one of the things happening is joey is working on a dvd that includes 12 live songs from 1991-2002. as i said, im just a fan and have no inside information, but i dont imagine there would be anything on the site except maybe some screenshots or at best a small sample. adding video content to your website can add alot of complications like bandwidth issues and haveing someone host it.

like i said though-i dont know shit!:loco:

MRBEAST said:
mmmkay, it's like this. even though you can get here

through www.armoredsaint.com this bulletinboard is located at www.ultimatemetal.com
the webmaster of the ARMORED site is their old bud greg varey. the webmaster here is my old bud mark bridgeman. the ARMORED bulletin board here came about from me harassing mark and joey to have it here. mark hosts alot of bulletin boards for alot of bands here on ultimate metal. im just a HUGE fan of the band. joey gave the final checkout before this forum went public and if you look at the news page on the bands site they do plan to have some level of interaction here, BUT at this point noone official has posted here yet.

if you've checked out the ARMORED news section and the related sites you know that everyone in the band is VERY busy right now. one of the things happening is joey is working on a dvd that includes 12 live songs from 1991-2002. as i said, im just a fan and have no inside information, but i dont imagine there would be anything on the site except maybe some screenshots or at best a small sample. adding video content to your website can add alot of complications like bandwidth issues and haveing someone host it.

like i said though-i dont know shit!:loco:

I'm just a fan also, but I do know that they've recieved bootlegs from over the years. I'm just wondering if they'll ever see the light of day on the site...

Krunch37 said:
Is there any chance we'll get to see any old concert footage on armoredsaint.com?

Hey KRUNCHY37...why dont you try 77??! It's better than 69 cuz you get eight more!! (JK...just a note from one of the bandmates who just so happens to laugh at his own jokes)

In response to your video footage search, the band is soon to release a DVD with plenty of beautiful footage. Look for "Armored Saint Magazine: Lessons Not Well Learned" due out soon. So bake some brownies, get the kids, grandparents and even in-laws together and rock 'em loud and roll em hard! And if the brownies arent enough, the DVD is sure to deliver a few silly laughs.

Oh, and PSSST! Guess what...our beloved Greg Varey has passed on the duties of webmaster to a new sherriff in town and my name is Armored Artist!!

Over and out...
AA~ :hotjump: