This Website Needs An Enema!!!

Colfrider-666

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2004
Quick question, how come the Saint site isn't ever really updated? Last news item from December and obviously there has been news with both John and Joey since then....... I know there hasn't been much happening in the actual AS camp but it seems odd that there hasn't been any updates or posts from the band and/or webmaster. Not a happy new year, happy holidays, not even a congratulatory posting for John on his first born etc.

Hopefully when/if things heat up and get cooking in the Saint camp someone will pick up the ball and run with it.

The best example of a fan friendly website IMO is IronMaiden.com. Obviously they have a lot more to spend but nevertheless they are always posting news items and running contests to give away autographed swag neither of which costs anything. The Anthrax site has always been cool as well, updated constantly with pictures and always has posts from both Charlie and Scott who write columns on a semi regular basis. I always found that really cool.

Just some suggestions and hopefullly constructive criticism. After all not a lot of posting happens on this board and I've got everything from the Saint shop so there's very little reason to stop in.....

again just constructive criticism. I'd fcking love for these guys to get together and really hit one out of the park. To do that they need to make sure the fans are up to speed and involved. Best way to do that is via the web.

It isn't like 1986 where any of us is out buying fucking Hit Parader magazine.....