Hey, SILENTPLANETSCOT!

This is a message for SILENTPLANETSCOT:

Prismatic Sphere here. Didn't think you'd here from me again did you?
Listen I want my Megadeth Hidden Treasures CD sent BACK to me. You never fulfilled your part of our bargain to send me the Maiden Piece Of Mind Ipswitch bootleg or to honor any other part of our agreement. I sent you 2 BRAND NEW Megadeth albums FACTORY SEALED for fuck sake!!! And you have all of the integrity of Johnny Walker and have sent me NOTHING!

If you have any courage whatsoever, you will respond to this. Even more, you will return to me what's mine. Or I will make you pay dearly for every future moment you are on here.
To any or all who have read this: don't conduct any form of transaction with this Scottish whelp as he is nothing short of a completely asinine weasel. Thank you.

DejaVu said:
So sweet

Some geeks got nothing better to do

Still happy you guys got the IMBB chat closed?

Suck my dick, bitch. We don't need nobodies like you to tell us what went wrong. You know what was the real reason? It was that big cow and her miserable life. She didn't want people to have fun so she closed the GC. She's upset all the time because she can't get any dick and she's one fat, butt-ugly cow.

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Suck my dick, bitch. We don't need nobodies like you to tell us what went wrong. You know what was the real reason? It was that big cow and her miserable life. She didn't want people to have fun so she closed the GC. She's upset all the time because she can't get any dick and she's one fat, butt-ugly cow.

Define Fun

Flame war and bitching people like this thread dickhead and being obsessed by noobs?

DejaVu said:
Define Fun

Flame war and bitching people like this thread dickhead and being obsessed by noobs?

There was a lot more than just flamewars and bitching. It's just the group of oversentimental, oversensitive hacks who didn't see that 90% of the conversation were fun and interesting. They only saw the bad threads, because they felt offended by any kind of criticism. Bunch of insecure crybabies. Nowadays the average IMBB poster is a 14-year-old kid who thinks Iron Maiden is holier than Jesus and whose idea of an interesting thread is close to the "what's your favorite song by Iron Maiden?"-category. It's not even a place where you can express your opinion anymore.
It was people like you who got the old GC closed.

Those were the days. TSC-thyserpentschild here (IMBB legend) and I'd like to give a hearty "Fuck off" to the prudish asswipes who make the IMBB what it is today. Fuck you n00bs!