Hey Spawn

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Just reading your Journal....... how do you know that Spaceballs is out on DVD, and where the hell may I find said DVD?

And by the way, your journal rocks! You are a funny fucker!
:lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol:
:D :D :lol: :D :D

Ahh shit, cant wait for tommorrows installment. You eveeer seen the movie Ed TV? About the dude who had his life put on television? That is what your journal is like, except we get to go inside your mind! Awesome! Keep it coming.

I'm going to the record fair at Parra on sunday.... But dont know what to expect.... I am a record fair virgin... Whats the deal?:

I havent found spaceballs on DVD yet, but rest assured as soon as I do, there shall be a journal post about it! I LOVE that movie :)

I forgot that fair was on this sunday.....I may very well go myself! Thanks for reminding me!
Its quite good, lots and lots of singles/vinyl/rare stuff/videos, they also have some books as well, you should be able to find something, they had bootleg videos there the very first time I ever went, but I havent seen them since, so I dont know what happened to them :confused: Anyways, its really quite good!

P.S. You are a big deep purple fan arent you? They have had loads of kiss/purple/zeppelin stuff there every time ive been!

Damn about Spaceballs.......
I also want Back to the Future trilogy to be released on DVD, but apparently it is not going to be for some stupid reason!

Yeah, big Purple fan... cool, I will definatly go and check it out!