I bought some more crap!!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Heres a little bit reprinted from my journal because I cant be bothered typing it out again:

Well, Spawny went shopping and here are the fruits of his labours:

Savatage: Dead Winter Dead - They didnt have Handful Of Rain, they had every other bloody Savatage cd except
that! Anyways, what a great album title, I think its up there with Kill Fuck Die by Wasp :eek:) Savatage rule! Go buy
their albums!

Sinergy: Suicide By My Side - Ive had this cd on MP3 for about 2 months, but I bought it today as it FINALLY came
out..... Not that its a homosexual of course. Ha. Anyway, it rocks, Sinergy is one of the best bands of the last 10
years! Sinergy rule! Go buy their albums!

WASP: The Headless Children - Finally! Maybe its something to do with Sydo saying how great it was that made
Utopia stock it for me this week. Sorta weird as they havent had it for about 6 months..... Anyway, WASP rule! Go
buy their albums!

Ten: Far Beyond The World - This band is Bon Jovi/Whitesnake in disguise, im sure of it, they make exactly the
same kind of music that Bon Jovi made circa Slippery/New Jersey and Whitesnake made circa 1987. It really
doesnt get much better than that. Ten rule! Go buy their albums!

I also got the Making Of The Number Of The Beast on DVD! Its zone 1 though, but I can still watch it! :eek:)

Theres more on my journal, but the heathens who dont read it, dont deserve to see the rest, all of my other lovely minions who do, do however. If you see my point?

Sydo, is Kill Fuck Die any good? I swear I was THIS close to buying it just because its the greatest album title ever!

KFD was released around the time when various 80's metal bands were searching for a new sound.

Halford had Voyuers
Motley Crue had Generation Swine
WASP had KFD

The production used is what puts a lot of people off. The vocals are slightly distorted and drum loops are used to give a slightly 'techno' beat to the songs. Solo's are often undistinguishable.

I love it, but many don't.

If you strip away the production, you are left with mostly typical WASP songs, with a little more anger and swearing. This is how they sound on Double Live Assassins.

I guess you should download some first, because it is really differenent and hard to describe.
Try either;
Kill Fuck Die, or
Take The Addiction.

Or listen to the versions on Live Assassins of;
Killahead
Kill Yor Pretty Face
U
The Horror :headbang:
Little Death.

Ahhh it sounds good enough, Ill buy it next fortnight! :headbang:

I really want a tshirt that says Kill Fuck Die, did they make any for that album?

There were some made for the album, and more for the tour. Those I've seen look great, but I think you'd have a bit of trouble finding them today.

np. The Neutron Bomber

Utopia sometimes have old tour tshirts so Ill have a look. Ill let you know if they have any....

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Don't forget to keep checking ebay too Spawny. :)

Thats a damn good point there young blitzy.... Maybe ill get lucky and get the tshirt off a totally hot woman... Close as ill ever get anyway :lol: :D

Originally posted by spawn

Maybe ill get lucky and get the tshirt off a totally hot woman...

Argghghgh.. Boob stretch on a WASP t-shirt.:mad:

I don't like KFD :(

Is your copy of The Headless Children a picture disc though??? :D Hahaha!

One of my mates saw a WASP shirt that said "Fuck Me Suck Me Eat Me Raw"

:headbang: