I bought some cds

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg

How is the new Dio album overall? Definately worth getting?

Skinlab rule. I haven't heard anything off their new one yet, but their second album 'Disembody - The New Flesh' is awesome. They are probably the best nu-metal band around, and I hardly even consider them 'nu'-metal. They are so fucking brutal! The vocalist has balls down to the ground! I swear! Anyone who hasn't heard them, d/l the track, 'So Far From The Truth' RIGHT NOW!! It will rip your head off! :heh:

About time you got 'The Tenth Dimension'. Awesome album, and I like the cover, the booklet is really cool too.

I am just d/ling some tracks from 'Killswitch Engage - Alive Or Just Breathing' now actually. A friend recommended them, and I was bored and curious. :)

The new Dio album is pretty good so far, ive only listened to it twice, but I like it :D

Dont like the Skinlab one too much so far, it only got a fleeting listen though.

Come on Blitzy, the 10th Dimension cover sucks :D But the music is awesome, so who cares :D

If you like Dio, you should check out that Last Tribes band, its freaking cool! Its so Dioesque!

I reckon everyone should go to www.melodicrock.com and download samples from 21 Guns and Talon. I'd never heard of them before (and apparently 21 Guns are from Tassie?)... they both kick major arse.

21 Guns are great attitude driven melodic hard rock... and Talon are bloody excellent Euro melodic metal. Download the sample of "Wrecking Ball" by them.... it kills.

The links to the pages with samples are about halfway down the page, on the left hand column there are some album covers with the band/album title written under each. 21 Guns and Talon are next to each other.

Last CD I bought was Tenacious D's album on Saturday. Great album!

And I'm currently listening to a CD I bought last year: Spock's Beard - "V". Also very good!