I finally got Live After Death

Well it's cool, and quite funny. The thankyous in the booklet take up more pages than the lyrics!

Well, they probably wanted to thank their rescuers...

*Boom Tish* Im here all week...

Spawny has all his priorities wrong - buying Creed and Slipknot CDs before Live After Death??

You can tell that I'm away, because I respond to threads after they're 20-something posts long :)

Well, you see, you can all go to hell because I have it now and its not like Maiden needed the f**king money anyway! :D ;) :)

Its bloody great though, isnt it? :headbang:

Because moneywise, Maiden told their fanbase to bend over a while back and the fans havent seemed to notice yet :)

If people like you had bought LAD ages ago then maybe we wouldn't have had to put up with umpteen rereleases of each album! Shame on you, Spawny!

Hey, if people like me had bought LAD ages ago, noone would be buying Maiden albums NOW and thus the band would be forced to give it away because they had no money. I have single handedly kept Maiden alive and I expect some GODDAMN RESPECT ;) :lol:

I agree - Iced Earth would just be another annoying power metal band if it weren't for Spawny... no, wait a minute, they still are!

:)

Originally posted by Spiff
I agree - Iced Earth would just be another annoying power metal band if it weren't for Spawny... no, wait a minute, they still are!

:)

:lol: :lol: Ooooh thin ice, VERY thin ice Mr IcedEarthistouringAustralia :D

No :mad: :cry:

Spiffy thought it would be funny to start a thread saying they were, then when I clicked on it he said it was a joke, but now that we were here we could listen to UM radio.

You dont forget something that scars you like that :D

Ahhh im used to it, 24 years on this Earth has meant I have developed the attitude that everyone but me can go to hell, so I dont care what anyone says about me, so go ahead and say what you like :D :)

I like everyone on this message board though :headbang: :D