I went well today!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Firstly, I made out a list like I usually do then completely forgot to take it. I am an idiot. Anyways, I got some great stuff this time! :headbang:

Silverchair: Just the new single, its a good song I spose.... Maybe one day they will snap out of this bullshit "Im an artist now" phase and rock again.

WASP: Inside the electric circus (How dodgy is the cover? Tiger stripe spandex! Oh yeah! :eek: :D haha, classic! Wasp rule!)

WASP: The last command (How dodgy is the cover again? Just when you think he cant sink any lower :lol: :eek: :D )

WASP: s/t (Possibly the second greatest glam metal cover ever, number one is of course night songs by Cinderella)

Amorphis: Tuonela (Right, Koich, you have to buy one or more of the albums from my record club :) ) Totally crap cover on this one.

Rock Star Soundtrack: Zakk Wylde plays on it and the songs for the band from the movie are written by people like Desmond Child and Sammy Hagar, plus its got Bon Jovi and Kiss on it. I dont think it can get any more 80s! Woo!!!

I also got:
Queensryche: Operation Livecrime on dvd! Region 1, but ill just annoy my brother again and watch it on his multi region thingamobob.

Godsmack: Live (Cant wait to watch this one, Godsmack rock! Its in front of 10000 people with an awesome pyro show im told, Woo again!!!!!!!!!!)

And folks, here it is... the piece de something or other, the grand poobah... I got both volumes of The Moscow Music Peace Festival! Thats right folks, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Motley Crue, Cinderella, the Scorpions and some bastards called Gorky Park are all gonna be rocking my bedroom tonight!

I spent too much though. I really f*&^king did..... Oh well, who cares! :headbang: !

So your WASP collection is basically complete? Excellent! :)

I've been meaning to buy the Rock Star soundtrack ever since I saw the movie.

Originally posted by Mark
Cool, now go buy something from the UM store!!:mad:

Im actually intending to buy Crossys ep and the Area 54 one, I just may have to wait a couple of weeks after I went a little nuts today :D
You should sell Scourges ep too! :headbang:

Originally posted by Sydo
So your WASP collection is basically complete? Excellent! :)

I've been meaning to buy the Rock Star soundtrack ever since I saw the movie.

Yeppers, I only have to get Kill Fuck Die now (Best. Album. Title. Ever.) :)

Oh yeah, I havent got helldorado either, whats that like?

Ill let you know what the Rock Star songs are like once ive listened!

I like Helldorado, although a lot of people don't. Maybe I was just still so stoked over Double Live Assassins, and wanted new studio stuff. Still, gotta get it for the Collection.

The Rock Star soundtrack is goos too. I think the songs sound heaps better in the movie, however. I still reckon Mark Wahlberg looks great singing, even thouogh it's not his voice.

Spawny - how many copies of the Operation : Mindcrime DVD did they have?! I've gotta get that, too..

They had more than one because I didnt get sold the one on the shelf, so im presuming they have a fair few as it wasnt their last fortnight so it must be new.......

I didnt see the movie, I should get out more, it looked good, must grab it when it comes on dvd!

Originally posted by spawn

And folks, here it is... the piece de something or other, the grand poobah... I got both volumes of The Moscow Music Peace Festival! Thats right folks, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Motley Crue, Cinderella, the Scorpions and some bastards called Gorky Park are all gonna be rocking my bedroom tonight!

[/B]

My god what a buy tell me what this one is like.

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

My god what a buy tell me what this one is like.

Its AWESOME! Cinderella ROCKED, id never seen them live and they were great, and Skid Row was great as usual, I havent watched all of them yet, as its about 4 and half hours all up and I watched the Godsmack DVD as well yesterday. But its been good so far! :headbang: