Hey Trav! NEw Winds artwork is amazing!

oh! thanx you my savior!!!!!!!! :p

well actually is a great album but to me it's not his best work....
I just can't help loving so much Black Water Park stuffff....
so this brings me a question I always wanted to you and to Helloween as a band!!!!

Having done extremely good stuff is a burden to carry????
I mean it's nice to have done great stuff, but well it's very very difficult to beat yourself and sometimes ppl expect you to do at least as good as you did on some other piece....that must be hard!!!!

fathervic (who still thinks Helloween won't do nothing as good as The Keeper...vol2!!!!!!!)

@ Sadistik: you like it that much? wow. thanks man. the funny thing is i always make it a point to say i rarely use filters in my art. That one however
was created with nothing BUT filters. funny. You won't need to bug for an import as it will be out in US via THE END.

@vic: Well, I don't look at is a trying to top myself each and everytime.
This is a perfect example. Winds is now someone's favorite but i have done others i still like more. It's all objective and relevant to the piece. Of course i always try to do my best on each, and thats what i do. I don't judge by asking if this new one has topped the last, I just take whatever i am doing at the moment and do it the best way i know how for what is called for.
besides i could feel i've totally outdone mayself and have someone call it shit.
which HAS happened, so whaddaya gonna do?

you know what i mean, right?

HEH HEH
t

yeap of course I get the point....it's the same I do when showering myself....always try to do my best at it :loco:
but well as you say, you have some others which you like more than some new ones....and wel that is what it would annoy me.
And it's a pleasure to hear (read) you have it so clear!!!
glad to hear the artist has some kind of intelligent way of thinking
(not as me :rolleyes: )