Hey Trix I have something I want you to look up

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Since you are the "hair" guru around here I want to introduce you to a non-hair band that you will love. Do you know who Tony Martin is ? He sang for Black Sabbath on four albums. "Cross Purposes" was my personal favorite of those, but Tony also sang in a project band by an Italian guitarist named Misha Calvin. The name of the relaese is "Evolution I." I really like Tony in Sabbath, but his voice is suited better for this type of music. It'a a bit like Whitesnake on steroids. Great great stuff. I could almost guarantee you that you would like it.
It is a rare CD (1993) and was remastered in 2001 and now even the 2001 CD is rare. I have seen the original go for $50 on Ebay. I ordered it about a month ago from a seller in Sweden (on E-bay) and I received "Evolution II" instead. I finally struck gold though. I found it on E-bay by some idiot who had just put it up for auction and had "buy it now" for $20. I grabbed it up.
Though I made this post for Trix, this is something oldschoolers will like. After being here a couple of years, there aren't but two or three releases I jump up and down and scream "Get This !!" to everyone but this is one of those. If you can find these songs on MP3 grab them. The disc is out of print but this is great stuff.

Bryant

Cool! Sounds awesome I will have to look it up! I also love Martin and my favourite Black Sabbath albums are the ones he sings on!

Martin Sabbath is great. Totally underrated. sp many people just don't know how good Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, Tyr and Cross Purposes are. They are ALL good albums, and it sucks they don't enough, if any, credit.

Wicked Child said:
Martin Sabbath is great. Totally underrated. sp many people just don't know how good Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, Tyr and Cross Purposes are. They are ALL good albums, and it sucks they don't enough, if any, credit.

I would have to agree with you on two of these records, I haven't heard TYR. I still plan on picking all of these up next time I hit Besy Buy.
They had each of these discs for $5.99 EACH!