Hey What's Up UM!

AbaddoN408

New Metal Member
Nov 6, 2010
Thanks for taking the time to read my intro!

My name is Jacob and I play in the Metal act from San Jose, CA called ABADDON! :devil: We're a band that's been playing for nearly four years already and going well into our early twenties. Now that we have the freedoms we didn't have when we were much younger, we are able to put this band on the front lines and make it our top priority. You'd think that once you turn into an adult you make time for other important shit.. But that's not the case with us!

As with any other Metal band, we put our time, our patience, and dedication into this band and have been going 4 years strong as a result! We now have a full line-up with an actual drummer and are now looking to record and play shows all over the Bay Area. At the moment, we are in the process of putting out our first single self-track titled SLAUGHTER TO THE THOUSANDS as well as making merch to compliment it.

But enough rambling, here's what I would like to ask from your community! It is almost virtually impossible to NOT find us on the web! We have many websites so that everyone can have access to our music and updates. What would be very appreciated is if you guys can take a minute or two to see what we have to offer! We play very fast, very aggressive, and very melodic. The only recording we have is quite old and has electronic drums but trust us, you'll have your foot tappin, head banging, or what have you in no time!

If you like what you hear please let your friends and community know who we are and what we're about! If you are a business and would like to become involved in promoting please inquire with a PM.

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading this as well as our music!

Links:

Halloween Metal Show - Slaughter To The Thousands [Live, Clip]

Halloween Metal Show - Marching Towards Our End [Live]

Check below in our Signature for links!

See you on the streets!

Last edited by a moderator: