hey will bozarth

im not black. im not brittish. i dont sing r&b love songs. my hair is way longer than that. thats not a picture of me you goddamn liar.
-neal

It rhymes...:err:,but still,a bit off.I picture neal as looking like this one guy from Adema.I don't have a picture of the guy(his name is Kris or something)but he has blonde dread-lock like hair and a goatee and he's kind of pudgey.

What about Jeremy Morgan? Maybe it's not catchy to you right now, but there is more. I have my own religion, and I am god. My religion is Morganism. And in Morganism you are not just an organism, you are a M-O-R-G-A-N-I-S-M. And in Morganism you do not just have orgasms, no no, you have M-O-R-G-A-S-M-S. Oh yeah.

Well,I didn't say anything about that refuse that they pass off as music,I just said that neal looks like one of the guys from the band...or at least that's what I got from neal's description of himself on one of those what-the-hell-do-you-look-like threads...Azal said you were Seal:p
Azal,don't you mean they have AIDS?

AIDS is an adjective I use.....when something sucks beyond belief it is considered AIDS...

like damn that song is AIDS....

how was that test?
man it was AIDS...

etc...

"AIDS is an adjective I use.....when something sucks beyond belief it is considered AIDS...

like damn that song is AIDS....

how was that test?
man it was AIDS...

etc..."

Now if anybody is an idiot........