Hey Will, ya busy bein' a jackass? hahaha

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
:lol:

THis is my favorite SNL skit ever. It was some unaired thing that I found on the DVD of The Best of Will Farrell. I've always tried to find it online but never could until now. Real life LOLs... the first time I saw it I think I was on the floor for about 20 minutes hahaha. Good times :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a preview for some new movie he's in last night called Land of the Lost. At one point a big tyrannosarus or some shit turns around at a bridge and walks away and Will says "He can't make it across, he's the bumbling, fumbling, idiot of the dinosaur world" and I lost my shit for about 5 minutes hahaha. Just the way he said it.. it's not even that funny but I couldn't stop laughing hhahha.

I just looked that up on youtube. WOW, the Land of the lost show was on when I was a little kid. I'm kind of excited about this one. I just looked at the trailer and it was pretty damn funny. I can't wait for that one to come out. The trailer where the school kids were putting him down was the funniest.

I forgot about this movie until it was on my cup from Subway yesterday.

I used to watch that show when I was little, too, it was pretty terrible really, but boy do I love dinos.

Probably moreso the recent one, I'm not old enough for the original, but that was on TV back then around the same time in reruns.

you know, I figured that I must've been more familiar with the Land of the Lost series which the internet says started in 1991 than the one in 1974 but after watching some bits on youtube the older one is more familiar to me. I probably watched reruns in the 80s!

Damn, I didn't know there was any other Land of the lost, besides the 80's version. It's sad really, I used to get off the bus from school, and run down the driveway as fast as I could thinking "Noooo, I'm going to miss Land of the lost!" I found that much of my child hood shows suck after giving them an adult look. Hhahha, Like the Dukes of Hazard!