hey!

Bastupungen

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2003
Hey fellas just sign up to ask if there is any possibility that you might show up in sweden anytime soon. There is an real metal scene here ya know and i think you would get an really warm welcome!

Thanks so much brotha!!!

We will look into it when the new disc comes out for sure. We would love to play Sweden and look forward to it.

Thanks again brotha!!!
Jasun/ZH

P.S. I just got an email on the 28th that these guys want to book Zero Hour in Puerto Rico!!! That would KICK ASS as well!!!

ZHJ&T said:
Thanks so much brotha!!!

We will look into it when the new disc comes out for sure. We would love to play Sweden and look forward to it.

Thanks again brotha!!!
Jasun/ZH

P.S. I just got an email on the 28th that these guys want to book Zero Hour in Puerto Rico!!! That would KICK ASS as well!!!

just come to portugal please:yell:

I remember him, An old guy; bald and all. Why the hell did you put him on the thanks list of Metamorphosis? He looked like a crazy MF to me. You know Jay, some of these people can be dangerous, you know :lol: :wave:

Yeah and besides that nutty old bald guy there was some ass stealing beer and bad-mouthing you guys the whole time. Something about the two freaky twins being stuck up and all..... how the hell did he get into the credits :yow:

Is that same scary guy that's complaining about Eric taking ages to sing his part for the new album?

I should come to Germany and offer him a beer!! :lol: