Hey!

wesjaques said:
Dude I joined The Metal Underground since you are the guru where should I post it seems rather wide open!??!?!?
Lets talk about making Rapture the official station there and maybe you would like to put your reviews on the Rapture homepage??????I feel a partnership coming along here eh?????????

You posted it in the right place man. I stickied the topic because Rapture rules!

Yeah definately what i was thinking. Some sort of affiliation or partnership. We're both trying to support the underground scene. \m/

Oh and since i'm here: I had a small suggestion. I heard an Atreyu song. Ditch that :p add some more metal type stuff: Some raw black metal(Behexen, Sargeist, Darkthrone, Immortal), or Some Brutal Death type bands. Even some more power metal would be cool(Elvenking, Falconer, etc). I think of the times i've tuned in and listened a couple times i only remember a couple power metal songs...a COB song, Some Vision band or something like that.

o_O you did hijack my thread!! No, jsut kidding :Spin: I don't mind abit. we're here to chat, right? And yes, I love the stuff that you guys sent me, thank you a ton :hotjump: <--can you tell I love emoticons? haha Iam really digging the station. I don't get much chance to listen, but I will tune in when I can \m/ Thanks \m/

What is this The Metal Underground you guys are talking about? Is it http://www.metalunderground.com/??????