hey!!!

Catalyst Korps

Music Monkey
Apr 14, 2002
California
hello everybody, i'm new here and I just thought I give you some info about me..... My name is Sean and i'm from the U.S. and some of my favorite bands are Opeth, In Flames, At The Gates, Soilwork, those are just a few.... anyway I hope I will like it here:)

Originally posted by Catalyst Korps
hello everybody, i'm new here and I just thought I give you some info about me..... My name is Sean and i'm from the U.S. and some of my favorite bands are Opeth, In Flames, At The Gates, Soilwork, those are just a few.... anyway I hope I will like it here:)

well, hello. im quite new here too, but i plan to hang out here for a while.

Going to take the time to say that I am new here too, been lurking for a bit, and decided to finally register. All I have to say for now is that to me, Opeth = life. The greatest music to ever grace my ears, and hopefully one day I will catch them live and get to meet Mikael and crew.

thanx for the bands Kushantaiidan, I will be sure to check them out
I dont have any of my songs uploaded anywhere so you wont be checking out me for the moment i dont imagine. Make sure you do at least check out Thales and Farmakon though, great upcoming bands.

Originally posted by Nephren Ka
Going to take the time to say that I am new here too, been lurking for a bit, and decided to finally register. All I have to say for now is that to me, Opeth = life. The greatest music to ever grace my ears, and hopefully one day I will catch them live and get to meet Mikael and crew.
Well welcome to you as well then!