hey.

just wanted to push the oldest, shortest, most boring thread up the stack for your reading pleasure :D

This is a very short, boring post... elsewhere it could have turned into a several page discussion on random subjects... but it stayed a short, boring post here.

I like birds.

maybe we can turn this into a chit-chat (???this is the first time i am using this word) thread.....
where is Final_Vision btw????

i don't like really birds but i looooove the flying mood i'm into
:D

It may turn into a weird thread now...

Yes, where is Final_Vision? Phyros hasn't been around in a long while either.

I love dogs,dislike cats...
I love the night.... :) can't stand waking up early in the mornings...I love cloudy days....I love snow,i hate wind..and i love the rain sometimes....
haven't seen a rainbow for years :cry:
i hate meat,but love (some) fruit and (some) vegetables
Penguins are cool!!
and me is posting nighttime rubbish

:rolleyes:

I'm feeling supercool :D

yup,we have the same time :)
as i said i love the night....i love sitting up....and nowadays i have one more reason to do so and stay longer ;) -don't ask me why though ;) -

what time do you usually post???I think you post night,too..aren't you?

hmm... my posts are divided all along the day. During this week I've been here more at nights cause I have no school :)

But usually most of my posts are written around 10-12 pm. At weekends few hours later, 1-3 am. Then add some occassionally posts after school and you'll get my 3 posts a day :)

edit: and we both are sailing between this and vintersorg forum :)
damn... gotta go to bed

I do post at nights too....I need some hours otherway posts get from read to unread even if I didn't read them!!!!
and well at night I'm much more relaxed and combine the forums with lovely ICQ. I love nights too...I guess there's some kind of magic on night. Noone messing around....me,my headphones, my pc and the ones on the other side :D

and I guess that astarte is nearly always this time too....
we're always the same ones this time :)

I'm post late at night usually too.

And I too love dogs.

And I like just a few birds, ravens and condors.

And I don't like big hairy spiders

And this is starting to sound like a fucking 6 year old talking...:mad: