Hey!!

I love Nevermore. Megadeth and Nevermore be my two favourite bands

Only saw Nevermore once though and that was when they were supporting Dimmu Borgir and In Flames in London....... even though they only played for 30 mins, they wiped floor with the other bands:D

Cool. Then it was in 2001, I saw them then in Austria, twice. That's nice. 35 mins too, I think and they were amazing. Don't know if I'll keep on being a fan, but anyway, a very good band are they.

yeah.... it was in 2001 alright. The Metal Odyessy tour.... pretty cool alright.... met Bjorn from In Flames and Nick Barker from Dimmu Borgir afterwards at the bar..... had a few beers with both of them:lol:

yeah, I had the meeting of some kind with Nevermore, before and after the show, kind people, but as I said, don't know if they'll keep my attn long enough to keep me as a fan, although one fan less is definetily totally irrelevant. Hehe

Well hello, Da Swarm.
The Metal odessey tour was cool, i've had some cool moments with some of the artists too, although i think Nicholas Barker is a 1st class asshole! :heh:
Cool to have some newies aboard...
I think Narrot will welcome you, he has his ways to do that, you'll see ;)
bye,

xxx Iris xxx

welcome.gif

I'm at home, have to go back to work in less then an hour.
Fuck it, during the most busy period of the year, i stood alone in the store. now, it's so quiet that we have to scream for costumers and we were with three today!!!
I told them i would go home, and come back later on the day to close the shop.
I don't have access to the net, where i work.
Be back later, i'm going to work again.

xxx Iris xxx