hey

nah... I can't sleep and I just need to go back to bed and try to fall back asleep.... no scotch for me now. I can't believe it's 5:30 already!
I'm up since 4 :cry:
hmm well what do people without bongs do? glass of warm milk or something? nyquill? are you sure about the scotch? they dont call it a 'nightcap' for nothing!

ay3l8n.jpg

so i was trying to take a nap before my second class... set my phone alarm for 11:45, went to sleep, had a dream about... trying to smuggle painkillers into my philosophy class, but my teacher catches me and is like "don't worry, i have something much stronger!" ... wins his awkward ass some psudeo-kudos. aaanyway, i wake up, look at my phone and see that it's 12:45pm. "FUCK!" i check the alarm and see that i'd set it for 11:45PM. my class only started at 12:30, but, i rationalize, by the time i change, drive there, park in the scarily far away nifty new parking lot which is a 5 min walk away from the building in this wind of death that it shaking my house, and get there, class will be mostly over. and i can just get lecture notes from my friend in the class.