Hey Mistress!!!!!

Wolftribe said:
hmmmm you need a life

You must as well. Wait, all of us must if we're reading a post that wasn't addressed to us. :) Have a great weekend to those who deserve one, Cheers!

Tee said:
...and what I meant was the He'd be crying when his back would get waxed. :lol: catty person, in general...

Well, if that was what you truly meant, my bad indeed. I was told otherwise of you but I won't get into it. Boredom can be provoking. Nonetheless, apologies to you.

anyway, find out yourself, and then judge. I don't deny certain things, but a sentence like 'I was told this and that of you' doesn't sound very reliable...

hahahah, the unregistered JOKER was TOLD about you tee. Ppl are talking hey. Your popular.

At least Tee, some of us, liek you and I haev the nuts (guts) to tell things for all to see.

this joker says he/she hates CHATTY CHICS....then why the fuck was this person chatting private about YOU? hahahah

Fucking pathetic chicken shit assholes and CUNT holes i say. they chat in private, and then, they reply as unreg....

CHICKEN SHIT MOTHER FUCKERS..whats wrong, are you afraid to post under your name on the net?

Personally, when i read your reply tee, i laughed my ass off and thought to myself "fake ass will be throwing some tears when fake ass sees this originating post." And for the record, i would have thought it, if not posted it myself if you hadnt.

have a great day TEE.

to the chicken shits who are hypo crites....fuck off you cum dribbles. you bash someone for chitty chattying, and then admit that you do it as well........yeah, fuck off.

ledmag said:
hahahah, the unregistered JOKER was TOLD about you tee. Ppl are talking hey. Your popular.

At least Tee, some of us, liek you and I haev the nuts (guts) to tell things for all to see.

this joker says he/she hates CHATTY CHICS....then why the fuck was this person chatting private about YOU? hahahah

Fucking pathetic chicken shit assholes and CUNT holes i say. they chat in private, and then, they reply as unreg....

CHICKEN SHIT MOTHER FUCKERS..whats wrong, are you afraid to post under your name on the net?

Personally, when i read your reply tee, i laughed my ass off and thought to myself "fake ass will be throwing some tears when fake ass sees this originating post." And for the record, i would have thought it, if not posted it myself if you hadnt.

have a great day TEE.

to the chicken shits who are hypo crites....fuck off you cum dribbles. you bash someone for chitty chattying, and then admit that you do it as well........yeah, fuck off.

:lol: thanks, I'm having a great day already. Dogma, and then an amazing documentary about sharks. :D

ahh yes, goo dmovie. I like it.

you should watch REVELATION. its amazing. Very good movie.

FOr info, go to google and type **revelation the movie***

your welcome BTW.

aha, err, thanks. I will. :)
we didn't go to see Sepultura yesterday. nor Iron Maiden 2 weeks ago... hmm.... and stuff....

the movie is sticky. you must pay close attention. Get the DVD for the extras on the occult and what not.

Bad news on missing the shows.

Still listening to Solitude BTW......

sorry, I had to leave work at 4...
I'm not surprised about SA. they are amazing. :)
and what worries is that we were not interested. :loco:

nope, it was MINE hahahahah.

Well. ill just tell ya, i wouldnt take time to see either band. DOnt care for them at all really. I do have all of Iron Maiden on MP3, but only cause a friend gave them to me.

No prob on leaving work, im in and out of the house today.