Mistress Of Reality pics from The Zephyr gig!!!

Dustin said:
I sure wish i could have been there for that....

Did they play anything from the Dio/Tony Martin era albums? Or was it the usual stuff.... Ozzy only material?

\m/
Dustin

Strictly Ozzy Sabbath. I'm more of a fan of the Tony era myself (and of course Dio's stuff is classic). I kind of felt like I had went back in time or something (back in the days when Metal was much simpler...)

alanbirdsell said:
That chick looks like Ozzy. The bass player is kinda cute!

I'm starting to get used to the cute bass player thingie. Even Dustin has those cute qualities going... or so I hear from the gals!!!
:loco:

Mr Toast said:
Strictly Ozzy Sabbath. I'm more of a fan of the Tony era myself (and of course Dio's stuff is classic). I kind of felt like I had went back in time or something (back in the days when Metal was much simpler...)
eh... I thought so...
Even thought the Ozzy-era is pure classic Sabbath, It seems that people forget that there were more great Sabbath albums after the Oz man.

... I'm sure I'm the only one that feels this way, but I think the Dio/Tony Martin-era Sabbath was far superior. I think that Ozzy's success as a solo artist left fans leaving those latter Sabbath albums in the dark... it's as if the band was livining in Ozzy's shadow when in fact Sabbath was a better band without him in it. :cool:

I'll have to get out and see these ladies if they come back... especially if they play "Children of the Grave" live. :Spin:

\m/
Dustin