heya

AlphaTemplar

Morgan Freeman
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Templar, skyfire fan and Gadlor's cousin to boot. Figured it was finally time to register for the boards, with the new album and maybe even some T-shirts and a US tour. Im also an in flames, metallica(excluding st anger), rammstein, smile empty soul, and dream theater fan.

Hey man! Always good to see a new Skyfire board member.

What's you oppinion on the new IF cd? (sorry guys, had to bring it up)

:headbang: :kickass: stay metal

when i first saw this thread i thought you were suggesting that skyfire or someone do a cover of Outkast's *Hey ya*. good thing u didnt mean that, lol. anyway, welcome! and if you like dream theater, check out adagio, symphony x and power of omens. and kalmah.

Groovy. Symphony X is cool. Kalmah's cool to though I don't know where you're getting the dream theater connection. Shadow-do you mean the upcoming one or Reroute? I liked Reroute, probably not their best work but the harmonic vocals were cool :headbang:

Although the STYE question wasnt directed towards me I would still like to give my opinion of it.

Overall its a great album that I would place above RtR because the overall atmosphere and production is far better. Also Anders improves his vocals here and I find the songs more enjoyable. 8/10

Yes Alpha I meant STYE. Also JMann I guess i'll have to get the album or something and hear it all. By the way, check out Mors Principium Est, you might like them.

I'm trying to resist umm...sampling...them. From what I've heard via radio and the music video, it sounds pretty decent though different. I'll definitely pick it up alondside Skyfire.