heya

romantic-razorblade

mental for metal
Feb 20, 2007
heya all im new my name is thomas and im crazy about metal! seems like a good form with freindly people so i decied to join =) just one thing to say i am deslexica so when i post i properly speel everything wrong so if i do sorry. i love metal the bands im listening to at the mo is
Thine eyes bleed
Children of bodom
Iron madien (you carnt ever get tired of this amazing band)
Metallica
Leaves Eyes
Atreyu
Mastodon
Killswitch Engage

thats it but i change what i listen to evry week lol so i just wanted to say hi =) :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: rock on!

We have a new pupil.

Welcome! Although I don't particularly agree with your taste in music (although Maiden is the greatest band ever) I would be happy to dish out some reccomendations.

yes pls tell me about some good bands altogh i think these bands rule but im open to any surgestions thank you. by the way what do you think of pantera

yes pls tell me about some good bands altogh i think these bands rule but im open to any surgestions thank you. by the way what do you think of pantera

Pantera... no thanks.

Listen to Slayer; Mercyful Fate; King Diamond; Emperor; Bathory; Morbid Angel, Judas Priest; Black Sabbath; etc.

kwl i already listen to empror and slayer tnx for the recomendations. i have herd some emprer songs and my m8 loves them and he seaid i am the black wizards is there best song do you think do... o and tnx again

tnx you all you are so kind on this site. i signed up to another forum and if someone didnt like the metal they liked you got flamed to hell. although you may not like the music i like you dont dis it so tnx...... o and i though my m8 was ieing bought that come join us thing