heyy

eyesofattack

New Metal Member
Aug 13, 2002
ny
expage.com
hey guys, just thought you might want to check out this new and upcoming kick ass band, DISARRAY they have powerful lyrics backed by awesome music! check em out, listen to some mp3's, get a sampler, whatever.. let me know what you think of em!! satisfaction is guaranteed! so go check em out!

uh huh. its not my band... referring to myself as ME is not the third person ~giggles~
maybe we can get together sometime... that sodomizing thing sounds fun ;)

and i quote:

"No referring to yourself as "me" is not third person. "They have powerful lyrics backed by awesome music", however, is. "

i am a 17 year old chick from ny.. disarray is a band of almost 30 year old men from tennessee... didn't mean to spam, just trying to get the guys a break... and i figured if i said "yeah, this is a good band" it wouldnt be very convincing...
sorry to upset you sweetie ;)

it's funny how you quoted me, but i didn't even say that??

"hey guyz lolz check out this band ^_^"
what the fuck i didn't even say that...i didn't say this either...
"YEAH GUYZ CHECK OUT THIS SWETT BAND OMG THEIR FUCKEN AWESOME HOLY SHIT WHEN I LISTEN TO THEM I HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASMS PER SECOND THEY'RE THAT GOOD!!!!!!!1111"

perhaps theyll give you an orgasim?? how else should i tell you about them??by comparing them to someone so you can bitch abou how you dont want a clone band??? sorry for promoting.. im on their team...

hmm... interesting... the singer sounds MUCH like Black album-era Hetfield, though the sound is a bit like a heavier thrash. Only one of the sound clips on the site was working, Bleed from their '96 album. I would be interested to see how they progressed... as this is really not too bad... this song is too simple for my tastes though. What made you decide to make your first post on UM one about this band? and why on the opeth forum? hehe... i doubt most would like this... would be better posted in the Testament forum or smething :p Thanx anyway for the link.

BUMBLEFOOT - thanks for givin 'em a chance.. i posted on a few boards about them, 6 to be exact.. people like variety.. i mean, my 2 favorite bands are Pantera and Weezer..and theyre two very different bands.. i also like Opeth, and I like Disaray, I figured there's probably someone else out there that'll like 'em both too.

Originally posted by eyesofattack
BUMBLEFOOT - thanks for givin 'em a chance.. i posted on a few boards about them, 6 to be exact.. people like variety.. i mean, my 2 favorite bands are Pantera and Weezer..and theyre two very different bands.. i also like Opeth, and I like Disaray, I figured there's probably someone else out there that'll like 'em both too.

Well i gotta hear their newer stuff before i decide :p You know where i can get it? (sound files... i won't commit to buying just yet)