Hi everyone who loves guttural slams!

slamming

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2012
Hi, guys! How are you? My name is Dmitry. I am fond of slamming grooves and brutal breakdowns. I am also interested in the history of death metal, so if your interests are the same as mine, feel free to write me. I am looking for a penpal, especially from an English speaking country, to have an interesting chat about extreme metal and stuff and to practise my speaking skills.

Hey dude I do enjoy some Brutal DM, if you know Vomit The Soul, they are a good slam DM band in my opinion. Not sure how much time i have for chatting but my English is alright, so feel free to send me a message and some recommendations too.

Hi, Fuzius! It's awesome you've written me. In fact, I have heard of this band, you know, it has got catchy name, much catchier then all of those gore related names, but I haven't listened to the band itself. As to recommendations, I think it is no use mentioning such absolute slam classics as Devourment and Abominable Putridity, so I would recommend such fantastic acts as Carnal Disfigurement, Abnormity, Begging for Incest, Disfiguring the Goddess (the latest album) and Cephalotripsy which is thought to be the best slam death band ever.